In a world where people may stand on opposites sides of the political spectrum, there remains one thing that we all seem to have in common…our love for pizza! Whether you live in Wellesley Hills, Wellesley Square or any of the various neighborhoods, there is a great spot to grab everyone’s go to favorite.
- Wellesley North End Pizza – Situated in Wellesley Lower Falls, this brick oven pizza restaurant serves up all your traditional favorite thin crusted pies as well as offering grinders, burgers and a kid’s menu. Customers also mention that it’s a great place host a casual event. Wellesley North End Pizza is located at 7 Washington Street in Wellesley.
- Old School Italian Pizza– Situated in Wellesley Square, this retro style pizza joint offers traditional or Sicilian style pizza pies as well as wings, tenders, salads, strombolis and calzones. Founded by local Wellesley resident Joe Perdoni, the menu, taste and ambiance are “old school” at its best. Old School Italian Pizza is located at 552 Washington Street.
- Peter’s Pizza– Situated in Wellesley Lower Falls, this no frill Greek style pizzeria offers a simple menu with simply delicious pizza. It is open seven days a week and also offers breakfast every day but Sunday. Peter’s Pizza is located at 57 Washington Street.
- Alta Strada – Situated in Wellesley Square across the street from Upper Crust Pizza, this is a great choice if you are craving high quality pizza but want a more upscale dining experience and waiter service. Pizza Margherita or Bianco are offered on the menu with choice of toppings as well as Italian entrees, salads, pastas and house made gelato for dessert. They even offering pizza making classes. Alta Strada is located at 92 Central Street.
- Comellas– Situated in Wellesley Hills, Comellas is sure to please. You can find a large cheese pizza for under 10$, as well as many gluten free menu items and great Italian entrees. Comellas is located at 288 Washington Street.
- California Pizza Kitchen– Situated in Linden Square, CPK serves fantastic pizza and is home of the original BBQ Chicken Pizza- created in 1985. Another huge plus is the variety of additional menu entrees from inspired salads, to tacos, to salmon, to rib eye steak. CPK is located at 183 Linden Street.
These are just some of the options for casual, artisan, or upscale pizza dining in Wellesley. Our advice is to try them all! To find out more about living in Wellesley, Ma go to http://theshulkinwilkgroup.com.